Here you can download a brochure with more information! (http://www.dhrim.org/docs-download/FIN-PRG-04-003-EN-R0.pdf)
At DHRIM Foundation, our retreats are organized and led by people with vast experience in long retreats and from various teaching traditions which allows participants from various backgrounds to learn from each other while facilitating the retreat. Every time, a retreat is different depending on the people attending. As the retreat advances through the days, there is a field of awareness that develops and benefits all in their own spiritual journey.
Participants gradually develop the following skills:
- Awareness of emotions and sensory perceptions and the Inner Self.
- The purification of the body and mind giving as a result a more peaceful mind.
- The transcending of desires and egotistical tendencies with a more balanced state of mind.
- Evoking the experience of that Inner Connection with the Self at will.
During the retreat there will be lectures, guided meditations, personal interviews, the teaching of different techniques to still the mind and self centering in every day life, yoga exercises, advice and guidance when required and plenty of education materials (booklet, videos, audios).
We have optional extra meditation sessions in the mornings and other optional practices like silent breaks and meals for people who want a “hardcore” retreat experience. If people want something a little lighter, they can simply opt out of the extra sessions and relax.
The following teachings will be explored in the introductory session:
- The power of vulnerability
- Learning to stabilize in a state of openness
- Emotional fear and fearlessness
- Opening your heart under difficult circumstances
- How to protect your heart without closing it
People are always surprised by how deep they go into meditation on these retreats and/or how easy it was to experience states of deep meditation in the retreat. That is because, after many years of experience, we’ve come up with a series of techniques that well combined gets the most of the benefits during the retreat!
Reserva de Agua de Sama
Phone: +34 660391600